Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Palooza!


Quinten is chasing Charlie down the slip-n-slide!


Early Birthday gift of an excavator.



Janet made this train cake. Quinten only wanted one candle and one gummy bear in the train cars.




Mark received University of Illinois patio lights for the camper!


Quinten and Mark decorated a birthday cake for me!
August means a birthday palooza for the Zappe family. As most of you know, Mark and I share the same birthday. Quinten has his own day three days later. I hired a sitter so Mark and I could go out to eat at Eddie Merlot's restaurant. It was beyond delicious! I had the Chilean Sea Bass and Mark had the Filet Mignon. Both of us were very happy with our choices. We exchanged our gifts the previous day.
Quinten was allowed a party with four friends. We kept it simple hosting at our house and using outside water fun. I was a little nervous not know exactly what I was doing with the kids and activity. Quinten was beyond excited to host his friends at his home. When the kids all came in for cake and ice-cream, the noise level was loud! It was wonderful to see the kids come together and play and play. We were also fortunate to have my parents, brother, s-i-l and sister Patti join us. Mark's father and b-i-l came and made the day perfect for Quinten.




No comments:

Post a Comment