Monday, May 4, 2009

Quite the talker!


Quinten's vocabulary has really taken off! He tells me that he loves me all the time (talk about making your heart melt!); says "Mommy you're driving me crazy!" which I think comes from "Quinten, you're driving me crazy"; and sings and sings. He has started making up his own words to songs and I do recognize the tunes. We are hoping to start a new music class offered at the church on Saturday mornings. I love hearing him sing "Jesus loves me". He remains quite the helper and you can see he has quite the tool set! Over the weekend, he stayed with me as I mowed the lawn using his bubble blower lawn mower. He took a long extension cord with him so his mower could stay "charged up!" We are getting ready for the Gorman and Zappe Birthday extravaganza this month. Between Mark and Janet's immediate families, we will celebrate the birthdays of 2 fathers, 1 step mother, 1 brother, 1 sister, 2 nieces, 1 nephew and most exciting a daughter's entry into teenhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment