Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Zip Line







Sunday the Zappe's went to Lancaster, Ohio for a zip line course. This was Lauren's 13th birthday gift from her dad and me. We wanted to give her a memory gift beyond the tangibles this world seems so intent on giving. Canopy Tours was designed from an Alaska builder. We went on 10 zip lines and crossed 5 bridges with a maximum height of 95 feet. Mark really wanted to take Lauren but his fear of falling prevented him from going. Alas, I went and had a fantastic time with Lauren. She had absolutely no fear and seemed completely at ease gliding through the air. Quinten was disappointed not to go but he and Daddy played lots of corn hole while we were gone over 2 hours. I wish I could post the pictures but when I click on the icon, it is not letting me. I am so tech savvy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment