Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back Home!

I am back home after being at a conference for 4 days. Working outside of the house is a delicate balance and one that it is not easy for me. The conference was stimulating and having evening social enjoyments for a few nights was nice. So, am I a bad wife and mother for enjoying being out of the house? Am I a bad person for just wanting to veg around the house after a very late return and spending ten hour days at the conference (and then going out in the evening)? Mark and Quinten had a great time and a few things changed around the house. Can you imagine? But, the house remains intact, and Quinten is still in underwear. Mark put him in diapers one time after an unfortunate GI incident! The best news is that I want to be home and I want to be a good wife and mother. Quinten said he was not tired but I was so he had to have "quiet time" in the crib. Alas, he has been up there over 2 hours asleep!!! An addendum-Quinten was calling as I was finishing up this blog. I went up to find quite a bit of poop which require a bath. I am rethinking I should go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment