Friday, August 28, 2009

The Vacuum Man

Yes, it is true-Quinten loves his vacuums! One vacuum, Laughing Larry-a hand vacuum, is missing from the picture. He keeps him in the car so he can clean crumbs from a snack! The newest vacuum came from Grandma Carolyn as a birthday gift. We went shopping and he picked out Dusty. I tried to talk him out of it saying "you already have three" but he was insistent. "But Mom, this one has a hose so I can clean the stairs!" We waited all day until Mark got him and he went running to tell him all about Dusty. I really do not think that I have ever seen Quinten this excited about a single toy. Even tonight Dusty was used to help me clean up a hairball. No, it does not really work but he and Dusty were helping me hose and all!

1 comment:

  1. This photo is going to come in handy when he's a teenager and decides he doesn't want to pick up his room...

    ReplyDelete