Thursday, September 3, 2009

Car Wash




Last night after dinner, we only had time to do one thing. Quinten talked about playing his new grump game, no comments please!; eating an ice-cream cone; or washing mommy's car. You can clearly see which he wanted to do more! I was so proud and happy that washing my car was his desire. We were finishing up and he said "time for ice cream!". I reminded him that he picked washing the car over eating ice-cream. He said "oh" and went inside. Guess who got ice-cream? Daddy was there when he made his choice and even commented how surprised he was about the car wash. I want the record to show it is not always mommy who lets him get his way! If we are not careful, he is going to play both of us all the time! I never realized I stick out my tongue until Quinten started doing it and Mark told me that I do it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment