Monday, September 14, 2009

1st day of preschool!


Quinten started preschool today at the Primrose Academy! We were going to wait one more year but due to a variety of circumstances we decided it was time to start. We prepped him about how much fun and exciting school would be for him. He was great; posed for pictures (he often now refuses to pose); had put his backpack together for goodies. Ironically, he has a runny nose which is extremely rare for him. We got to the school and he turned to him and I thought he would cling. But, we went to his room and he headed for the tool bench. He turned from me when I went to give him a kiss (which I knew he was a little sad) but he never cried. I checked again before leaving and he was at the computer with several kids. I forgot his Lactaid milk so had to return home for it. I checked again and he was playing in the kitchen! Originally, I was going to come for him after a half day but I think he will stay all day. The new toys will make him excited and I hope he does not look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment