Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baseball Game


Cassidy in action!


Quinten's 1st piece of bubblegum.



Cousins enjoying the game. Actually, they enjoyed playing together much more than the game.




Silly cousins!

Quinten and I drove up to Hudson to see my nephew, Cassidy, play a double header. He has made the Varsity squad as a freshman and is starting! This was the 1st time I have driven a long distance with just Quinten and me. The drive was a breeze since he fell asleep before I even hit 71 north out of Columbus! The return trip was much of the same with him sleeping more than half of the way home. Quinten has been a great traveler but I was not sure how to entertain him while driving. He brought a drum set that got jammed in the seat and the cymbals kept making a noise with every bump in the road. At one point, it got stuck and the cymbals went off for over 10 minutes. Thankfully it finally stopped!


Quinten and Audrey had great fun playing together. They sang, danced during the inning changes and read a few books together. They even shared Audrey's umbrella during the game. I hope they can continue to enjoy each other for years to come.


Claire took the above pictures. She was quite helpful with Quinten and running errands for me. Her 12th birthday is in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment