Monday, November 16, 2009

All you need is love

Quinten has moved into the sweetest, most loving phase yet. He gives so many kisses and hugs I can never be in a bad mood (well, almost never!). I think I am learning the lesson of love. Even when Quinten is upset about being disciplined, after the time out, he gives kisses and says he is sorry. He actually does not do a lot of time out as he learned quickly that we mean what we say! He does not hold onto a grudge and wants everyone to be happy. He is singing and I wish that I knew how to post a video. He is writing his own songs including a head banging edition of "God is your favorite" which sounds more like "God is your favor". It has a drum solo and we have been told it is Quinten's special song that only he can sing. He loves singing in Spanish. His teachers tell us they are blown away by his Spanish talents with memory and pronunciation. This makes me want to invest in more Spanish lessons for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment