Monday, November 23, 2009

Bus Ride


Quinten has been asking to ride a "city bus" for months. It had to be a city bus -no other bus would do for him! On a Mommy and Quinten day, I took him on bus route #84 which had been highly recommended from a bus driver. Ironically, this is a route right outside my office building. It goes through part of campus and Upper Arlington/Grandview Heights and took approximately 30 minutes. Quinten was so excited! He sat and watched out the windows. He took my hand in his and was an angel. The bus driver said to me "I really appreciate what you are doing-creating memories for your son". He could not stop talking about it all day. To me, this was a wonderful moment. Creating fun and memories for him makes me see what life is really about. It cost us all of $1.50 but was "priceless" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment